Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award 2023
Applications are currently invited from interested international students to apply for Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award, commencing program for 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Postgraduate candidates.
This scholarship is partially funded and an offer of $50,000 CDN is given to qualified international Postgraduates student. This program is hosted and sponsored by Ivey University, Canada. The scholarship recognizes high-performing candidates who have demonstrated leadership potential in their previous experience and who will bring valuable international perspectives to the classroom environment.
You must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process. Recipients will be determined by the admissions committee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ivey University, Canada
Host Institution(s): Ivey University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: $50,000 CDN
Number of Award: 10 Scholarships per year
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award 2023:
- Applicants must be international Students.
- International students from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean.
- Applicants must have a first degree or equivalent in the related field.
- Candidates are highly recommended to submit a profile assessment as a way of introducing yourself prior to applying.
- You must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process.
The following benefits will be awarded to the international students;
- Ten(10) Ivey Global Leader Awards available
- Scholarship valued at $50,000 CDN each
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award (how to apply):
Candidates must first apply for a study spot at Ivey University before they are automatically considered for the Ivey Global Leader Award. You must gather and prepare a number of materials that will help Ivey University evaluate your qualifications before submitting your application. Before beginning your application, make sure you meet all admission requirements and have all necessary supporting papers.
The online application includes two required written essays and two required video essays. You should also have the following available before applying:
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT score
- Language test (if required for ESL applicants)
- 2–3 references
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.