International Stand Out Scholarship 2023 at Bond University
Bond University is currently open for applications and targeted at qualified international students for their International Stand Out Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
This Merit Award is an opportunity awarded to qualified international Postgraduate & Undergraduate candidates. This scholarship is sponsored and hosted by Bond University, Australia. International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students. The scholarship cuts across several disciplines.
Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, a suburb in the City of Gold Coast, Queensland. Since its founding on 15 May 1989, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable. The university is ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education (THE) rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World, and has been Australia’s top university for the educational experience for 17 consecutive years. Bond comprises four main university schools and academic faculties, through which it offers a range of accelerated undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and programs, diplomas, and non-award programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Merit Award
Host Institution(s): Bond University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for International Stand Out Scholarship 2023:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed at the top of this page, or be an international student currently residing in Australia (any nationality).
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 International Stand Out Scholarship (how to apply):
To apply for their preferred program, candidates interested in the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship must submit an online application form. Students can apply for this scholarship by filling out the Bond University Scholarship Application Form and submitting it. Simply search for “Scholarship” on the Start an Application page using the same log-in information you used to apply for your program. By the application deadline associated with your upcoming semester, the form must be finished and submitted online.
You will be required to submit a Supporting Statement with your scholarship application. Download our Supporting Statement Template (PDF), fill it out, save it, and then include it as a supporting document to your application.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.