University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024
Applications are now invited from interested and eligible international candidates for University of Findlay International Scholar Award for the 2024/2025. Undergraduates applicants are eligible to apply.
This Tuition award is an opportunity that offers $12,000 a year/renewable each year to qualified international undergraduate candidates. This program is sponsored by University of Findlay, USA and is to be taken at University of Findlay, USA. The University of Findlay believes in recognizing that hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
The University of Findlay (UF) is a private Christian university in Findlay, Ohio. It was established in 1882 through a joint partnership between the Churches of God General Conference and the city of Findlay. UF has nearly 80 undergraduate programs of study leading to baccalaureate degrees and offers 11 master’s degrees and five doctorate-level degree programs. Nearly 4,200 students from approximately 35 countries are enrolled at Findlay with an international student population of approximately 500. Approximately 1,250 students live on campus in university housing. The University of Findlay has a 76-acre (31 ha) main campus and five off-campus facilities.
SEE ALSO: YoungEd Africa Fellowships 2024
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Findlay, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Findlay, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $12,000 a year/renewable each year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 University of Findlay International Scholar Award (how to apply):
As part of the application process, candidates are to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program through the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award, as scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.