Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) 2024
Applications are being accepted for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) for the 2024/2025 academic year from Tunisians who are eager to study and meet the necessary requirements. All levels of education are welcome to apply.
This scholarship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Tunisian candidates from all study levels. This program is sponsored by United States Department of State and hosted by Institutions in the United States. Through academic opportunities, professional engagement, and leadership development, the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) fosters economic growth, stability, and democratic development in Tunisia by equipping the youths with essential skills. This program aims at providing opportunities for full-time, undergraduate, university/institute students from Tunisia to spend one academic year of non-degree study at a U.S. university or college.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United States Department of State
Host Institution(s): Institutions in the United States
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study level
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) 2024:
- is a Tunisian citizen;
- currently resides in Tunisia;
- is enrolled as a full-time, undergraduate, university/institute student in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia;
- is NOT in the final year of their undergraduate program at the time of application Engineering students are eligible in their first or second year (preparatory classes), and third and fourth year of undergraduate study;
- is able to receive a U.S. J-1 visa; is at least 18 years old by July 1, 2024;
- is committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program;
- is able to achieve a TOEFL score of at least 500; and
- completes the academic year prior to study in the United States in good standing with a passing average (a.k.a. moyenne générale).
SEE ALSO: TGI Young Professionals Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship Program (TJSP) 2024/2025 can apply online (here) or click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official site to submit their applications. Applicants must fill out all required sections of the application and provide contact information for two references. Reference 1 and reference 2 must be completed by two different individuals who can speak to your suitability as a potential scholarship recipients.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.