Shasta College Foundation Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Shasta College Foundation Scholarship for perspective students are now fully open for the applications of international candidates who wish to continue their undergraduates program in USA for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This program is partially funded and qualified applicants will receive a non refundable offer of $3,000 for educational expenses. It’s open for applicants pursuing their undergraduate program. This scholarship is sponsored by Shasta College Foundation, USA and hosted by Shasta College, USA. This scholarship aim is to help international students who are financially challenged to continue their educational pursuit in this prestigious institution.
The Shasta College Foundation is a non-profit corporation comprised of volunteers representing Shasta, Tehama, and Trinity Countie. The Foundation is honored to serve students and communities by partnering with Shasta College departments, student clubs, and community organizations to support activities and events which create opportunities for personal growth and building connections.
Recognizing the financial challenges and barriers that many international students may face when coming to a college in the United States, the Shasta College Foundation is happy to offer new international students the opportunity to receive a scholarship.
We look forward to welcoming international students to our campus and to being able to provide world-class education to a diverse student population.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shasta College Foundation, USA
Host Institution(s): Shasta College, USA
Scholarship Worth: $3,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Shasta College Foundation Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be New international students
- Applicants seeking for entry into the college
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in full-time program
- Student must be planning on attending Shasta College in the Fall semester (taking a minimum of 12 units)
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 for the Shasta College Foundation Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested applicants should please complete the following application: 2023 Shasta College Foundation International Student Scholarship (Microsoft Forms).
- Complete the application form, including the essay (500 word maximum)
- Have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or better
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation from someone that knows you well (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) BUT is not a member of your immediate family.
- Submit your most recent unofficial school transcript
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
For more information about this opportunity. Visit the Official Website.