The Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research 2023
The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation is delighted to welcome applications for the Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research 2023/2024 session. This program is for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research area.
This Graduate Fellowship supports Bachelor’s students who wish to study in Denmark. This program is sponsored by The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation and is to be taken at Denmark. The fellowship’s purpose is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
SEE ALSO: IEG Fellowships Programme 2023/2024 for Doctoral Study
Fellowship Sponsors: The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: Denmark
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research 2023:
- Applicants must be under 35 years and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development.
- Applicants must be available full-time through out the period of the fellowship.
SEE ALSO: University of Chicago Graduate Fellowship Program 2023/2024
Application Procedures forthe2023/2024 Einstein Fellowship for Interdisciplinary Research (how to apply):
Interested candidates for the Einstein Fellowship 2023 are to complete and send their application and provide the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.