Taught Masters and Research Scholarship 2023 Program at University of Exeter
The 2023 Taught Masters and Research Scholarship Program at University of Exeter is now fully open for applications to domestic and international students who wish to enroll for their masters degree in the UK.
This scholarship scheme is partially funded and successful candidates are to receive an offer of £10,000 – £12,500. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Exeter, UK and is open to all domestic/international students pursuing their master studies. This is why the university provide over £1 million in postgraduate scholarships. At the University of Exeter Business School, making to ensure studying for a Masters remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future, regardless of financial background.
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom. Its predecessor institutions, St Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and the Camborne School of Mines were established in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888 respectively
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award the greater award will be given. The University offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries and you can find out more on the masters funding pages of the University’s website.
The scholarships available include: Global Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate Taught (Masters), Kolade Scholarship, Broad Reach Scholarship, Progression Award – Current Students and Alumni, SEO London Scholarship, University of Exeter Business School Online Programe Scholarship, PhD/MRes degrees – funding opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic award
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000 – £12,500
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Taught Masters and Research Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applicants that are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Applicants who already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter Business School, commencing in September 2023.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Taught Masters and Research Scholarship Program (how to apply):
To be considered for one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, you can complete an online application.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University
Application Deadline: April 22, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.