NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2023
Applications from eligible Nigerians are now being accepted for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applications for the undergraduate program are accepted.
This Partial funding is an opportunity awarded to qualified Nigerian undergraduates students. This program is sponsored by NNPC/SNEPCo and hosted by Higher institutions in Nigeria. The scholarship is to support students in achieving their academic dreams and also to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides an annual grant to successful candidates till when they complete their undergraduate studies.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is the oil producing corporation which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry. The NNPC business operations are managed and own through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units in diverse locations across Nigeria. NNPC was founded on 1st April 1977 as a merger of the Nigerian National Oil Corporation and the Federal Ministry of Petroleum and Energy Resources. Nigerian government conducts petroleum exploration and production. In December 2021, the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Ltd signed a N621 billion Memorandum of Understanding to finance the construction of critical road infrastructure in Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): NNPC/SNEPCo
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria currently enrolled in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the 2023 for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarships are to complete the online application form online. Applicants are note the following:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at official application portal.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level.
The steps below should be followed while applying:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- After activation of your account, return to the official application website.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to the website and enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.