Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund 2023
Application is now open for suitably qualified Nigerian candidates to enroll for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Undergraduate, Masters & PhD candidates.
This Funded scholarship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Undergraduate, Masters & PhD students. The parastatal was charged with the task of offering students bursaries, full and partial scholarships, and a students loan program at both the local and international levels. We make every effort to guarantee that each state native is given an equal opportunity to participate in this exercise. This program is sponsored by Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund and hosted by Institutions recognizable by the Nigerian Government.
The platform was established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships. Thus, the emergence of ASSTF whose functions and powers include:
- Source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria
- Award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
As a government institution, we invite everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
- Local and International Scholarship
- Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund
Host Institution(s): Institutions recognizable by the Nigerian Government
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund 2023:
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognizable by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the form online. A Copy of the uploaded form is to be printed and retained by the applicant.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent colored passport photograph.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund (how to apply):
First, be sure you qualify before applying for this award. Click the Create an Account link in the login box on the left side to continue. To begin, create an account. To login, enter your Username and Password. After filling out the form (and adding your resume), go to the APPLY Menu and save and exit the window.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.