Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from across the globe for the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for Students & Recent Graduates.
This internship program is organized by Guinness Nigeria and is located in Nigeria. In this program you can choose from internships across a wide range of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning and Operations.
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain. It was founded in the year 1962.
SEE ALSO: Guinness Nigeria Supply Internship Program for Students 2023
The role is designed to develop outstanding Territory Managers by developing fundamental Selling & Leadership skills through a bespoke training program. While in training the individual is expected to:
- Ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also volume target for the assigned route is achieved.
- Execute outlet activation standards
Company/Organisation(s): Guinness Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spread-sheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development.
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
SEE ALSO: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023 (how to apply):
Interested applicants seeking for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students should submit application online for this opportunity. The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.