Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from across the globe for the Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for Students & Recent Graduates.
This internship program is organized by Guinness Nigeria and is located in Nigeria. In this program you can choose from internships across a wide range of business areas, including Asset Care, Sustainability, Engineering, Product Engineering, Transport and Logistics, Planning and Operations.
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain. It was founded in the year 1962.
The role is designed to develop outstanding Territory Managers by developing fundamental Selling & Leadership skills through a bespoke training program. While in training the individual is expected to:
- Ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also volume target for the assigned route is achieved.
- Execute outlet activation standards
Company/Organisation(s): Guinness Nigeria
Internship Location: Nigeria
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spread-sheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development.
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program 2023 (how to apply):
Interested applicants seeking for Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship Program for Students should submit application online for this opportunity. The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.