Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students form across the globe for the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme for the 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for Graduates.
This Graduate Program is organized by Deloitte Organization, South Africa and is located in South Africa. Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. The global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves up to 90% of the Fortune Global 500® companies. This program is open to graduates from across the globe.
To render assistance in AIS, under clear instruction and guidance of the Manager/Senior Manager/Partner on allocated assignments undertaken.
The details of this would be:
- Running and implementing project based work
- Liaising with teams to ensure buy-in into the project
- Reporting of progress of work to management and clients
- Communication with clients to understand needs and demands
- Management of deadlines and reporting
- Identifying opportunities to improve engagement success and profitability.
Company/Organisation(s): Deloitte Organization, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 – 24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme 2023:
To be eligible for Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- BSc Actuarial & Financial Mathematics
- BSc Honours Actuarial Science
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Problem & Analytical skills
- Mathematical and statistical methods and analysis
- Listening and interviewing skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to priorities competing responsibilities
- Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Show enthusiasm towards learning
- Attention to detail
Application Procedures for the 20023/2024 Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme (how to apply):
To be considered for the Deloitte Actuarial and Insurance Solutions (AIS) Graduate Programme, applicants are expected to fill and submit the online application form available at the official application portal.
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.