Monash University Graduates Research Internships 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified graduate researchers from across the globe for the Monash University Graduates Research Internships 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible for Current PhD Students who wish to continue their studies in Australia.
This internship program is organized by Monash University, Australia and is located in Australia.It is expected that industry internships will offer graduate researchers the opportunity to contribute at strategic and operational levels to support organizations and businesses in the delivery of projects and programs. It’s open to students who are currently undergoing there PhD degree program.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Named after prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia. Monash also has a research and teaching center in Prato, Italy, a graduate research school in Mumbai, India and graduate schools in Suzhou, China and Tangerang, Indonesia. Monash University courses are also delivered at other locations, including South Africa.
SEE ALSO: International Study Grant 2023 at Monash University
The PhD research internships offer you the opportunity to apply your research skills by working on short-term research projects in industry. Through a variety of pathways, our highly skilled PhD students can undertake short-term internship projects owned by industry partners including enterprises, businesses, and government agencies.
To compensate graduate researchers for their time and efforts, we therefore recommend a financial contribution from the host. The financial contribution from the host organization could be set as a tax-deductible donation. The suggested host contribution is AU$9,000 for a 3-month full time (part-time equivalent) placement (minimum 60 days).
Company/Organization(s): Monash University, Australia
Internship Location: Australia
Internship Duration: 3 – 6 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Current PhD Students
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Graduates Research Internships 2023:
- Applicants must be Graduate research students
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and high- level communication skills.
- You should also be making good progress in your research and be confident that taking on the internship will not impact your research and/or course progression.
- The research internship must be related to your degree.
- Related to your area of research.
- Use the research skills/experience gained during your PhD.
- The research skill/experience will benefit your research or research area.
You can benefit from:
- Putting your research skills and theory to practice
- Boosting your employability
- Expanding your networks
- Contributing to industry
- Receiving financial support (stipend)
- Recognition towards the Monash Doctoral Program
SEE ALSO: IHS Towers Technical Internship Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Monash University Graduates Research Internships (how to apply):
Once you have obtained the signed contract agreement (above) you will need to submit an application to vary your enrollment and undertake the internship via the PhD Internship online form and attach all relevant documents:
- Signed contract agreement
- Ethics approval (where relevant)
- Letter of Intent (required where you are undertaking the internship and obtain the signed contract agreement post 18 months of candidature).
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.