Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024
For candidates interested in honing their investment banking abilities in one of the reputable banking institutions, applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates for the 2024/2025 Bank of America Investment Banking Internship. Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degrees are eligible for this program.
This Off-cycle Internship is organized by Bank of America and located in South Africa. The program at Bank of America is designed to offer a broad and exciting experience of work within Investment Banking. During the internship, applicants will have gain exposure to a variety to a variety of industry, country or product coverage teams. This program is open to undergraduate students from across the globe;
The Bank of America Corporation (often abbreviated BofA or BoA) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, with investment banking and auxiliary headquarters in Manhattan. The bank was founded in San Francisco, California. It is the second-largest banking institution in the United States, after JPMorgan Chase, and the second-largest bank in the world by market capitalization. Bank of America is one of the Big Four banking institutions of the United States. It serves approximately 10.73% of all American bank deposits, in direct competition with JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo. Its primary financial services revolve around commercial banking, wealth management, and investment banking.
Company/Organisation(s): Bank of America
Program Type: Off-cycle Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024:
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
SEE ALSO: Emory University Scholar Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Bank of America Investment Banking Internship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024 are to complete an online application and ensure that they provide the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.