DeepMind Scholarship 2023 at Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary University of London is pleased to announce the DeepMind Scholarship 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Postgraduates students across the globe who wish to study in the United Kingdom.
This Education Support program is to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the above listed fields of study. It is especially targeted female or black students who are underrepresented in those study areas. This scholarship is sponsored and hosted by Queen Mary University of London. This program offers the opportunity for a master’s study program in the areas of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics and Computer Games. Applications are invited from interested candidates from all nationalities. This program is open to Postgraduate candidates from across the globe.
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in Mile End, East London, England. It is a member institution of the federal University of London. Teaching in Mile End began as a philanthropic endeavor under the auspices of the East London College in the 1880s. Renamed Queen Mary College, after Mary of Teck, the College was admitted to the University of London in 1915. In 1989 the College merged with Westfield College, a college of the University of London, to form Queen Mary and Westfield College. Queen Mary is a member of the Russell Group of British research universities, the Association of Commonwealth Universities and Universities UK. Queen Mary is a major center for medical teaching and research and is part of UCLPartners, the world’s largest academic health science center. Queen Mary runs programs at the University of London Institute in Paris, taking over the functions provided by Royal Holloway.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Mary University of London
Scholarship Type: Education Support
Host Institution(s): Queen Mary University of London
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 4 scholarships this year
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for DeepMind Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be a UK or International student.
- The applicant must identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- The applicant must have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programs in September 2023: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
DeepMind Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program in that each scholarship will cover;
- the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250),
- a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and
- a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 DeepMind Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested and eligible candidates for the 2023 DeepMind Scholarship are to download the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2023, complete and submit the application form to email@example.com on or before the application deadline.
Application Documents: You application should comprise of the following documents and presented according to the instructions stated at the official application page.
- A copy of your offer letter to study any of the eligible programs
- A completed application form, including a short statement (500 words)
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
Application Deadline: 05 July 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.