FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program 2023
Applications from qualified Nigerian individuals are presently being accepted for the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program for the academic year 2023/2024. Both entrepreneurs and jobless people are eligible for this program.
This Digital Skill Training is an opportunity given to qualified Nigerian Unemployed and Business Owners students. This program is sponsored by FGN and Wema Bank and located at Nigeria. The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program is more than just a training initiative – it’s a comprehensive ecosystem designed to foster innovation, growth, and success, shaping the next generation of Nigerian entrepreneurs and professionals. This program aims to equip our young minds with a versatile set of skills and opportunities tailored to their individual aspirations and market realities.
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria; the regulator of the nation’s banking sector. As of 2019, Wema bank operates the largest digital banking system in Nigeria, ALAT By Wema, which is fully in use in all of the nation’s thirty seven states and territory. The bank was established on May 2, 1945, as a private limited liability company (under the old name of Agbonmagbe Bank Limited). The bank was founded on May 2, 1945 as Agbonmagbe Bank by the Late Chief Mathew Adekoya Okupe.
Program Sponsor(s): FGN and Wema Bank
Program Type: Digital Skill Training
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Stated
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Unemployed and Business Owners
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program 2023:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be an entrepreneur or professionals
- Applicants must be class into MSME
- Applicants must be ready to blends in training, mentorship, and practical entrepreneurial experiences.
- Jobseeker: those who are currently unemployed, but looking to obtain skills that can create opportunities for jobs
- Working Class Professional: those who are currently employed but looking to develop skills that can enhance my career
- Aspiring Business Owner: those who are looking to start their own business soon and would like to learn skills on how to start their own business
- Business Owner: those who have an existing business already and would like to learn skills to help grow their existing businesses.
Generally, no coding skills is required for this training except for those looking to advance their already acquired skills.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program (how to apply):
Applicants who wish to participate in the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program should proceed to fill out and submit an application form via the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.