Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships 2024
This scholarship is an opportunity that offers Up to 50% tuition fees reduction to qualified international Postgraduate candidates. This program is sponsored and hosted by Dalarna University, Sweden. Scholarships go directly towards a reduction in the student’s fees and will cover up to 50 percent of the total tuition fees. Students wishing to Study Abroad in Sweden are especially encouraged to apply for the scholarship at Dalarna University. Applicants are advised to apply before the scholarship deadline.
Dalarna University College (Swedish: Högskolan Dalarna) is a public university college (högskola) located in Falun and Borlänge, in Dalarna County, Sweden. Dalarna University College is one of Sweden’s more recent institutions of higher education, established in 1977. It is situated in Dalarna, 200 kilometres north-west of the capital Stockholm. In 2015, the university had 16,344 students, with 11,642 of them studying via distance education. The campuses are located in Falun, the administrative capital of the province, and in the neighboring town of Borlänge. Dalarna University is deemed qualified to award PhD degrees in Microdata Analysis following assessment by The Swedish National Agency for Higher Education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalarna University, Sweden
Host Institution: Dalarna University, Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% tuition fees reduction
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students.
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be recognized as an international master’s fee paying students enrolling for a full-time postgraduate program at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities,
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships (how to apply):
- The online scholarship application (only available during the application period)
- A CV/résumé (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship
In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload this video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated. We must be able to view the video using only the link provided.
Application Deadline: September 30 or March 1
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.