Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023 at University of Ghana
The University of Ghana is delighted to offer scholarship opportunities to talented and motivated Ghanaian Students who are willing to undergo their undergraduate degree program at the institution to apply for the 2023 Baker Hughes Scholarship in Ghana.
This scholarship is fully funded for undergraduate students and covers academic and residential fees and book allowance. In addition, leadership training and limited Internship may be offered as long as an excellent academic standard of at least a 3.0 CGPA continues to be met and need is demonstrated. This program is sponsored by Baker Hughes and hosted by University of Ghana, Ghana. Baker Hughes will provide a flat-rated scholarship support through the “the BH Scholarship”, for the benefit of certain University of Ghana undergraduate students.
The University of Ghana is a public university located in Accra, Ghana. It the oldest and largest of the thirteen Ghanaian national public universities. The university was founded in 1948 as the University College of the Gold Coast in the British colony of the Gold Coast.
SEE ALSO: F.L. McEwen Masters Scholarship 2023 at University of Guelph
The Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting 2022/23 applications for the award of The Baker Hughes Scholarship for UG students from areas of need reading BA Computer Science or any of the following APPLIED SCIENCES at University of Ghana:
School of Engineering:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Baker Hughes
Host Institution(s): University of Ghana, Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Ghanaian Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian.
- Are a University of Ghana regular student.
- Obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
- Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- Are reading BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Will maintain at least a 3.0 CGPA
- Are of a Good Conduct.
SEE ALSO: Future Leader International Scholarships 2023 at Federation University
Application Procedures for the 2023 Baker Hughes Scholarship (how to apply):
Interested applicants should please Download and submit a completed BH- SFAO FORM AF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and Admission and other supporting need documents.
You may be asked for additional information if corrections are needed or if any information/response on your application is not clear.
For enquirers call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Students Financial Aid Office is located at No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information about this opportunity. Visit the Official Website.