Future Leader International Scholarships 2023 at Federation University
The 2023 Future Leader International Scholarships for prospective students are now fully open for applications and is designed to support international candidates who wish to continue their educational pursuit at Federation University, Australia.
This scholarship package is partially funded and 25% Tuition fee is granted to qualified international undergraduate or graduate students. This scholarship is hosted and sponsored by Federation University, Australia. This scholarship scheme has been established to attract future leaders who will have the opportunity to access significant unique initiatives to support their success at Federation University Brisbane Campus.
Federation University Australia is a public, multi-sector university based in Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. The university also has campuses in Ararat, Horsham, Stawell, Churchill, Berwick, and Brisbane, as well as online technical and further education courses and Horsham’s higher education nursing program. The University the fourth oldest tertiary education institution in Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federation University, Australia
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Host Institution(s): Federation University, Australia
Value of Award: 25% Tuition fee
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Future Leader International Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be international students studying at the Brisbane Campus.
- Applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in semesters 2 and 3 in 2023.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia at Brisbane with a valid visa.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) is issued, have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 100, PTE – 65, CAE – 185
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Future Leader International Scholarships (how to apply):
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your entire academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of your passport and current Australian visa (if you hold one)
- Your Confirmation of Enrollments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents you would like us to consider, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
For more information about this opportunity. Visit our Official Website.