Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship 2023 at University of Washington
The University of Washington is delighted to welcome outstanding and qualified international candidates for Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Undergraduate students who wish to study in USA.
This scholarship is partially funded and an award of approximately $8,000 towards tuition fees is given to qualified Undergraduate candidates. This scholarship is sponsored and hosted by University of Washington, USA. The scholarship will be awarded to students majoring in Political Science or Economics.
The University of Washington is a public research university in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1861, Washington is one of the oldest universities on the West Coast; it was established in Seattle approximately a decade after the city’s founding. Overall, UW encompasses over 500 buildings and over 20 million gross square footage of space, including one of the largest library systems in the world with more than 26 university libraries, art centers, museums, laboratories, lecture halls, and stadiums. The university offers degrees through 140 departments, and functions on a quarter system. Washington is the flagship institution of the six public universities in Washington state. It is known for its medical, engineering, and scientific research. Washington is a member of the Association of American Universities.
SEE ALSO: 2023 LLM Academic Excellence Scholarships at University of East Anglia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Washington, USA.
Host Institution(s): University of Washington, USA.
Value of Award: Approximately $8,000 towards tuition fees
Number of Awards: 1
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship 2023:
- Maintain a cumulative UW GPA of at least 3.2,
- Have completed 25 combined credits in Economics and Political Science, with at least 10 credits in each department,
- Have completed 75 credits by the end of Spring Quarter 2023,
- Have submitted a completed application form with all necessary attachments
- Must have a high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Must be fluent in the English language. They must check more through the given link here.
SEE ALSO: International Students Scholarships 2023 at University of Nottingham
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship (how to apply):
The application packet must include the following:
1. A completed application form (attached). Applications are also on the Pol S Scholarship page at: https://www.polisci.washington.edu/scholarships (bottom of page).
2. An unofficial UW transcript. Access your unofficial transcript from your MyUW page.
3. A 500-word essay (2 pages, double-spaced) in which you examine the interrelationships between political processes and economic decisions.
Submit the application and supporting materials by email as PDF attachments to email@example.com. Put Agnes Nelson Scholarship in the subject line.
Application Deadline: April 28th, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.