University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2023
Applications are currently invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of Exeter Postgraduate taught Scholarship offer to international students enrolling for a Postgraduate degree program at the university in the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship is partially funded and over £500,000 worth of scholarships is awarded to qualified international Postgraduate students. The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting a program in September. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Exeter, UK.
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom. Its predecessor institutions, St Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and the Camborne School of Mines were established in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888 respectively. These institutions later formed the University of Exeter after receiving its royal charter in 1955. In post-nominals, the University of Exeter is abbreviated as Exon. (from the Latin Exoniensis), and is the suffix given to honorary and academic degrees from the university. It was one of the pre-WW2 local university colleges granted university status in the 1950s, as part of the second wave of civic universities. In 2012, Exeter joined the Russell Group of research-intensive UK universities. It is also a member of Universities UK, the European University Association, and the Association of Commonwealth Universities and an accredited institution of the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
At the University of Exeter Business School, attract the very brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, the University have over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2023:
There are varying conditions for the different scholarship programs, however applicants should primarily meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September.
- If you are yet to make your Masters program application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your program application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships (how to apply):
As part of the application process for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, applicants are required to enroll in a full-time study program. Please make an application for study place to receive an a conditional or an unconditional offer.
Application Deadline: Varies
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.