The World Bank Information and Technology Internships 2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitable and eligible candidates from across the globe for The World Bank Information and Technology Internships 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to Young Graduates.
This Graduate Internship is an opportunity given to qualified Young Graduates. This program is sponsored The World Bank Group and is located in Washington, D.C. The World Bank Internship Program strives to develop a talent pipeline for the World Bank Group by introducing fresh viewpoints. Highly motivated individuals have the chance to learn more about the goals and activities of the World Bank Group.
The World Bank Group is a family of five international organizations that make leveraged loans to developing countries. It is the largest and best-known development bank in the world and an observer at the United Nations Development Group. The bank is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States. It provided around $98.83 billion in loans and assistance to “developing” and transition countries in the 2021 fiscal year. The bank’s stated mission is to achieve the twin goals of ending extreme poverty and building shared prosperity. Total lending as of 2015 for the last 10 years through Development Policy Financing was approximately $117 billion. Its five organizations are the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). The first two are sometimes collectively referred to as the World Bank.
Company/Organisation(s): The World Bank Group
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Washington, D.C.
Program Duration: 3 Months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for The World Bank Information and Technology Internships 2023:
- Be pursuing a master’s degree and enrolled in an information and technology graduate degree program including but not limited to Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Database Management, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Technology Management, Software and Application Development, Robotics, UX/Design, or a related field.
- Be a female student from underrepresented communities.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Show strong skills in problem-solving, collaboration, and project management within a diverse and global team.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 The World Bank Information and Technology Internships (how to apply):
Interested candidates must submit an online application before the application deadline for the World Bank Information and Technology Internships 2023. The following documents will need to be uploaded by applicants:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree program
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.