EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates Delegation
Applications are invited from outstanding and talented students for the EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates Delegation for the 2023/2024 session.
This Graduate Internship is organized by the European Union and is located in Uganda. A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Uganda beginning in June 2023. The trainee will be involved in research and analyze information as well as undertake other tasks. This program is suitable for first degree candidates.
The European Union is a supranational political and economic union of 27 member states that are located primarily in Europe. The union has a total area of 4,233,255.3 km² and an estimated total population of nearly 447 million. The EU has often been described as a sui generis political entity (without precedent or comparison) combining the characteristics of both a federation and a confederation. It was founded in 1 November 1993, Maastricht, Netherlands.
Company/Organisation(s): European Union
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Uganda
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: Not specified
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates 2023:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor degree in the field of political science, economics, social science, communications or any other area relevant to EU cooperation in Uganda from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must be currently residing in Uganda.
- Must demonstrate very good command of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and able to work in a multicultural team.
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of initiative, research, writing and analytical skills; Skilled in using Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proven interest for international relations, development cooperation and/or socio-economic development.
- Knowledge of Uganda’s institutional system and context would be an asset.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the EU Funded Traineeship for Young Graduates 2023 are to send their application and other supported documents to DELEGATION-UGANDA-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu.
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered).
- A cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship.
- An application form
Application Deadline: 21st April 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.