Telkom Internship and Learnership Program 2023
Applications are hereby welcomed from South Africa students for Telkom Internship and Learnership Program 2023/2024 session. This program is open to Degree/Diploma candidates.
This Internship/Learnership is an opportunity awarded to qualified South Africa Degree/Diploma applicants. This program is organized by Telkom and is located at South Africa. Telkom internship and learnership opportunities are typically 12 months in duration and including theoretical training as well as practical on-the-job work experience. At Telkom we value work experience and on-the-job training as vital when it comes to considering an applicant as an employee.
Telkom SA SOC Limited is a South African wireline and wireless telecommunications provider, operating in more than 38 countries across the African continent. Telkom is majority state-owned (55.3%) with the South African government owning 40.5% of Telkom, while another 14.8% is owned by another state-owned company – the Public Investment Corporation (PIC), which is closely linked to the South African government.
SEE ALSO: IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024
With a view to enabling skills development and aiding in the employability of the South African youth, Telkom provides a number of workplace learning opportunities. Our internship and learnership opportunities are typically 12 months in duration and including theoretical training as well as practical on-the-job work experience.
The graduates are guided in solving real business challenges by mentors sourced from various departments within Telkom. The program exposes graduate to different departments on a rotational work basis.
Program Type: Internship/Learnership
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Degree/Diploma
Nationality: South Africa
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Telkom Internship and Learnership Program 2023:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (International Development, Planning, Sustainability, International Relations or Environmental Studies).
- Have experience and evidence of managing and the communications strategy or content creation and management of a network
- Have strong writing and reporting skills, excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage at all levels, attention to detail combined with strong analytical abilities, a well-organized team player who thinks creatively and acts independently, an individual who is inquisitive and eager to learn, has knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Experience in youth capacity building, mentoring and managing networks of experts
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Telkom Internship and Learnership Program (how to apply):
As part of the application process for Telkom Internship/Learnership Program, applicants will be required to fill an online application form [link below]. Only applications received via the application form will be accepted.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this information, Visit the Official Website.