SGE Sciences PGT Excellence Awards 2023 at University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow in UK is pleased to welcome suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue their degree program at the university to submit application for SGE Sciences PGT Excellence Awards 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Graduate students.
This Tuition award is a partially funded opportunity and an award of £10,000 is given to qualified international Graduate students. This program is sponsored and hosted by University of Glasgow, UK. The School aims to attract academically talented students to study a postgraduate taught program and provide them with an intellectually demanding, research and industry-informed education. Excellence scholarships are available to candidates with a 1st class UK-equivalent honors degree of 70% and above.
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded by papal bull in 1451 [O.S. 1450], it is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Along with the universities of St Andrews, Aberdeen, and Edinburgh, the university was part of the Scottish Enlightenment during the 18th century. Glasgow is the largest university in Scotland by total enrollment and with over 19,500 postgraduates the second-largest in the United Kingdom by postgraduate enrollment. The university was originally located in the city’s High Street; since 1870, its main campus has been at Gilmorehill in the City’s West End. Additionally, a number of university buildings are located elsewhere, such as the Veterinary School in Bearsden, and the Crichton Campus in Dumfries.
SEE ALSO: University Winter Courses 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Host Institution(s): University of Glasgow, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Graduate students
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for SGE Sciences PGT Excellence Awards 2023:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Glasgow, UK
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Eligible Courses: Earth Futures: Environments, Communities, Relationships[MSc], Geoinformation Technology & Cartography[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Geomatics & Management[MSc], Geospatial & Mapping Sciences[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Human Geography: Spaces, Politics, Ecologies[MRes], Land & Hydrographic Surveying[MSc/PgDip/PgCert], Sustainable Water Environments.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
SEE ALSO: Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 SGE Sciences PGT Excellence Awards (how to apply):
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on academic merit. Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer. There is no separate application form required.
Application Deadline: Available Yearly
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.