Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship 2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates from across the globe for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to Students and recent graduates.
This Graduate internship is organized by Schlumberger and is located in Various Operation Regions. Schlumberger have opportunities in Geology, Geophysics, Petro-physics, and Petroleum Engineering. When you apply you will be matched to a team that suits your academic experience and interests. Schlumberger internships are paid positions, and last between a few months to a whole year—offering opportunities to use what you’ve learned at university on real projects.
Schlumberger Limited doing business as SLB, is an oilfield services company. As of 2022, it is both the world’s largest offshore drilling company and the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor by revenue. Schlumberger is incorporated in Willemstad, Curaçao as Schlumberger N.V. and trades on the New York Stock Exchange, Euronext Paris, the London Stock Exchange and SIX Swiss Exchange. Its principal executive offices are located in Houston, Texas. In 2022, the Forbes Global 2000 ranked Schlumberger the 349th largest company in the world. Schlumberger was founded in 1926 in Paris as the Electric Prospecting Company.
SEE ALSO: WAEL Oil and Gas Recruitment 2023
An internship in Geoscience and Petro-technical is a combination of developing your expertise even further and translating that knowledge into practical solutions that enhance the understanding of the environments operate in:
- You will experience the latest software and work with colleagues pioneering new approaches in their fields.
- You will be exposed to different areas of the business and collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand how your skill set fits into the work we do.
- From day one, you will contribute to on-going projects and see the difference you make.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Various Operation Regions
Program Duration: 6 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Students and recent graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship 2023:
To be eligible for Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be a creative and ambitious professional with proven experience and technical ingenuity.
- You will then continue to develop both your engineering skills and commercial acumen through comprehensive training programmes that provide you with a platform from which you can deliver and excel
- Applicants must have completed two years of an undergraduate degree in Geology, Geophysics, Computer science, Telecommunications, Engineering.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship (how to apply):
Interested and eligible candidates for the Schlumberger Geoscience and Petro-technical Internship should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.