UNESCO Internship Programme 2024
Applications for UNESCO Internship Programme for the 2024/2025 session are hereby invited from deserving students worldwide. Bachelor degree applicants may apply to this program.
This Student/Graduate Internship is organized by UNESCO and no specified location. The Internship program is a learning opportunity for students and recent graduates to learn about UNESCO’s mandate, programs and processes as well as enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical assignments. This program is eligible to bachelor degree candidates.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences and culture. It has 194 member states and 12 associate members, as well as partners in the non-governmental, intergovernmental and private sector. Headquartered in Paris, France, UNESCO has 53 regional field offices and 199 national commissions that facilitate its global mandate. UNESCO was founded in 1945 as the successor to the League of Nations’ International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation. Its constitution establishes the agency’s goals, governing structure, and operating framework. UNESCO’s founding mission, which was shaped by the World War II, is to advance peace, sustainable development and human rights by facilitating collaboration and dialogue among nations
Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
Program Location: Not specified
Program Duration: 1-6 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for UNESCO Internship Programme 2024:
- At the time of application, applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate program (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You have recently graduated with a Master’s degree or PhD (or second degree as defined above), 12 months prior to the start of the internship.
- Applicants must have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- You must be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 UNESCO Internship Programme (how to apply);
Interested applicants for the UNESCO Internship Programme 2024 are to complete an online application and make available your resume and letter of motivation.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.