Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne
The Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne is now open for applications from interested and exceptional students who wish to enroll for Masters or a doctoral degree program. This opportunity is available for Australian / domestic and International students.
This scholarship scheme is a Fully funded opportunity with 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 for qualified masters and doctoral candidates. This program is sponsored by Australian Commonwealth Government and hosted by University of Melbourne, Australia. This scholarship is offered to high-achieving domestic and international research students. Research Training Program Scholarship provide a stipend as well as fee offset are awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit.
The University of Melbourne has proven to be one of the best public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Its main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of Melbourne’s central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
SEE ALSO: UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
The Research Training Program Scholarship (Fee Offset) is a Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree for 100% fee remission and up to $110,000.
Eligible applicants are scored and ranked according to their academic achievement of their last completed degree and their research potential in their field of study. Factors such as completion of a degree at the same level of the research course for which the scholarship is sought, relevant professional experience, refereed publications, specialist medical qualifications or composition of original music may be taken into consideration.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Commonwealth Government
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded with 100% fee remission and up to $110,000.
Number of Awards: Approximately 350
Study Level: Masters & Doctoral
Nationality: Australian / domestic and International students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Research Training Program Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be Australian / domestic and International students.
- Applicants must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- Living allowance of $34,400 per year pro rata (2023 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2,000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
SEE ALSO: Grants and Scholarships 2023 at SOKA University of America
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Research Training Program Scholarship (how to apply):
If you have applied for admission to a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you do not need to apply for this scholarship. Within seven days of having submitted your course application, you will receive confirmation that you will be automatically considered for a range of graduate research scholarship.
If you already have received an offer for a graduate research course and deferred commencement of your course to the following year, or you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you will need to submit an online application form.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.