Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023
The Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme will be offered to deserving African students who are citizens of resident African Union or African Commonwealth nations for the academic year 2023/2024. Undergraduate and Postgraduate students are both eligible for this program.
This Full Funding scholarship is an opportunity offered to qualified Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. This program is sponsored by Government of Mauritius and hosted by Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius. The scholarship grant is offered for full-time on-campus undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral study at a public higher education institution in Mauritius. The chance is strongly suggested for interested candidates.
SEE ALSO: Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mauritius
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023:
To be considered for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- For undergraduate programs, applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by 01 January 2024.
- For PhD programs, applicants should not have reached 40 years by 01 January 2024.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus program (Diploma, Degree, MPhil or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the appropriate Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2023.
- The scholarship will be for a maximum duration as indicated in the table [see Call for Applications] or the minimum course duration whichever is lesser
- Tuition fees
- Support for living expenses.
- Airfare ticket to and fro Mauritius.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Mauritius Africa Scholarship Scheme 2023 are to complete the application form and provide all the needed documents.
- Application for the scholarship can only be made on the application form, duly filled-in.
- Appropriate section of the application form has been set aside that must be endorsed and completed by the Nominating Agency in the country of citizenship of the applicant.
- An application under this Scheme is to be made solely through the Nominating Agency responsible for the processing of scholarships in the country of citizenship of the applicant.
Applications, together with supporting documents as required should be forwarded to the Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Mauritius at the address mentioned below:
The Senior Chief Executive,
Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
(Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division)
Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544.
Republic of Mauritius (Email: email@example.com)
Application Deadline: 15 May, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.