Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2024 at Yale University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from across the globe except USA for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University for the 2024/2025 session.
This Fellowship program is sponsored and hosted by Yale University. The fellowship in USA for international students provides successful fellows the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other as well as grow professionally and personally. Major components of the fellowship in USA for international students at Yale include weekly seminars, personal development, hosting events, mentoring students and group travel.
Yale University is a private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701, Yale is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States and one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the American Revolution. The Collegiate School was established in 1701 by Congregationalist clergy of the Connecticut Colony. At first restricted to instructing ministers in theology and sacred languages, the curriculum began to incorporate humanities and sciences by the time of the American Revolution. In the 19th century, the college expanded into graduate and professional instruction, awarding the first PhD in the United States in 1861 and organizing as a university in 1887. Yale’s faculty and student populations grew rapidly after 1890 with expansion of the physical campus and of scientific research programs. Yale is organized into fourteen constituent schools: the original undergraduate college, the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and twelve professional schools.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Yale University
Host Institution(s): Yale University
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Fellowship Worth: See Fellowship benefits
Nationality: All Nationalities except USA
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2024:
- Be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers.
- Average age of 39 years for a world fellow, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Be a citizen of a country other than the United States.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must possess an established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity be be eligible for a fellowship in Yale University.
- A commitment to the good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level must be demonstrated by the applicant
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact.
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking must be exhibited by the applicant.
- Applicants must show a commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
SEE ALSO: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program are to note that the entire application process is online and applications can be submitted anytime before the application deadline.
Applicants are to create an account to access the online application and thereafter upload materials and request letters of recommendation.
- A resume/curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages)
- A personal statement (maximum 1000 words)
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants also have the option of submitting a brief video statement.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.