Australia Awards Fellowships 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and exceptional candidates from partners countries for Australia Awards Fellowships for the 2024/2025 session.
This Professional fellowship program is sponsored and hosted by Australian Government and located at Australia. The Awards Fellowships aim to build networks of influence and leadership by strengthening partnerships between Australian organizations and other partner organizations. It also provide short-term opportunities for in-Australia study, research and professional development activities.
Fellowship Sponsors: Australian Government
Program Type: Professional fellowship
Program Location: Australia
Program Duration: 2-12 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: Partner countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Australia Awards Fellowships 2024:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing the Fellowship
- Not be a permanent resident or be applying for permanent residency in Australia or partner of someone who is
- Be a citizen of an eligible country
- Not be current serving military personnel
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs for (DFAT sponsored) student visas subclass 500
- Be able to participate in the Fellowship.
- Be able to travel without family members as DFAT will only fund and provide visa support letters for individual Fellows, not their family members
- Fellows with a disability that requires assistance must travel with a carer
- Return air travel and relevant in-Australia travel
- Training costs
- Accommodation and living expenses
- Medical insurance costs when in Australia (for Fellowship holder only)
- Special assistance for people with disability
- Program overhead fee.
SEE ALSO: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Australia Awards Fellowships (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Australia Awards Fellowships 2024 are to complete an online application to be submitted via Smartygrants. Applications are to be submitted on or before the application deadline as late or incomplete applications will not be accepted for assessment.
Application Deadline: 7th November 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.