Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 at University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is delighted to welcome qualified domestic and international students for the Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to those who wish to continue their Undergraduate degree in Australia.
This program is partially funded and an award Up to $10,000 is given to qualified domestic and international Undergraduate candidates. Students from all over the world who want to study computer science and IT, engineering, science, and mathematics at the University of Queensland can apply for the Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship. This program is sponsored and hosted by University of Queensland, Australia.
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state. In combination of the three most established global universities rankings in 2023, the University of Queensland is ranked as 2nd in Australia and 42nd in the world. UQ is also a founding member of edX, Australia’s leading Group of Eight and the international research-intensive Association of Pacific Rim Universities. The university offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties.
This scholarship is part of the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme valued up to $10,000 per annum. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
This scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants will complete, or have completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of the award (2022, 2023)
- Applicants must have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award: Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Engineering (Honors), an engineering integrated program, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honors), Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Mathematics, a dual program including one of these programs; or
- Applicants must have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- Do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Liveris Academy Undergraduate Scholarship (how to apply):
And You will need:
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if already attending UQ
You will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.