KPMG Scholarships Programme 2023
Application is now open for suitably qualified Nigerian candidates to enroll for KPMG Scholarships Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Undergraduate candidates.
This Funded Scholarships is an opportunity offered to qualified Nigeria Undergraduate applicants . This program is sponsored by KPMG , Nigeria and is location in Lagos. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group. The firm has a full complement of 46 partners and over 1000 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sec tor in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG International Limited (or simply KPMG) is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations, along Ernst & Young (EY), Deloitte, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC). The name “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”. The initialism was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
SEE ALSO: Engen Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): KPMG , Nigeria.
Scholarship Type: Funded
Scholarship Location: Lagos
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students.
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Scholarships Programme 2023:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only.
Responsibilities: Applicants should note that:
- A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 KPMG Scholarships Programme (how to apply):
Interested applicants for KPMG Scholarships Programme should Click Here to Apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
** Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test. *
Documents Required for Application
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information.
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate- WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
Application Deadline: September 27, 2023
For More Information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Webpage.