Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program 2023
Applications are currently invited from outstanding and suitably qualified students from across the globe for the Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
This Fully Funded Scholarships is an opportunity that provides various benefit for qualified Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates. The Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho: MEXT) scholarship program for foreign students, established in 1954, comprises 8 different categories. These include research students, (144,000・145000/month), teacher training students (143,000/month), undergraduate students (117,000/month), Japanese studies students (117,000/month), and others. This program is sponsored by Japanese Government and hosted by Nagasaki University.
Nagasaki University is a national university of Japan. Its nickname is Chōdai. The main campus is located in Bunkyo-machi, Nagasaki City, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. Nagasaki University was established in 1949 by incorporating several national institutions, namely, Nagasaki Medical College (including College Hospital and College of Pharmaceutical Sciences), Nagasaki College of Economics, Nagasaki Normal School, Nagasaki Youth Normal School and Nagasaki High School.
SEE ALSO: Minnesota State University Moorhead International Scholarships 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Japanese Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nagasaki University
Scholarship Worth: Varies (See benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program 2023:
The eligibility information for the Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program will vary depending on your mode of application. There are three ways to apply for the scholarships: embassy recommendation, university recommendation, or domestic selection.
- Embassy recommendation: Every year, scholarship recipients are recruited by a Japanese embassy (or consulate general, depending on the country). Please inquire at the Japanese embassy or consulate general for more details.
- University recommendation: Every year, Nagasaki University recruits graduate students from overseas and recommends the selected candidates to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Domestic selection: Privately financed foreign students (undergraduate and graduate) already enrolled in Nagasaki University are eligible for this scholarship. Every year, Nagasaki University recommends the selected candidates to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Please contact the Liaison Center for International Education office for more details as undergraduate students are not eligible in some cases.
- research students, (144,000・145000/month),
- teacher training students (143,000/month),
- undergraduate students (117,000/month),
- Japanese studies students (117,000/month),
- Scholarship awardees can also hold part time jobs.
SEE ALSO: Vodafone Ghana Internship Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Japanese Government (MEXT) scholarship program (how to apply):
To apply for this scholarship, start by applying to Nagasaki University to study in Japan. Please refer to this guide to submit your application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.