Italian Government Scholarships 2023
The Italian Government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is pleased to announce the offer of scholarships to foreign citizens and Italian citizens living abroad to foster international cooperation. for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Postgraduate candidates.
This scholarship is a fully funded opportunity for Postgraduate students who are financially challenged to finish their studies in their country. This program is sponsored by Government of Italy and hosted by Participating institutions in Italy. The scholarships provides full funding to complete study courses and research/training programs and are to be taken at any Italian Public University offering scholarships to international students.
The government of Italy is in the form of a democratic republic, and was established by a constitution in 1948. It consists of legislative, executive, and judicial subdivisions, as well as a Head of State, or President. The Italian Constitution is the result of the work of the Constituent Assembly, which was formed by the representatives of all the anti-fascist forces that contributed to the defeat of Nazi and Fascist forces during the Italian Civil War.
SEE ALSO: Consulting Software Developer at Deloitte, Nigeria
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Italy
Host Institution(s): Participating institutions in Italy
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Nationality: Foreign and Domestic Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Italian Government Scholarships 2023:
- Applications must only be submitted by foreign and Italian students living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to enroll to the Italian University/Institute
- Applicants must have obtained good academic credentials from their previous educational institution.
- Applicants are to note that the scholarships will be awarded after the proper enrollment of the students to the master or PhD programs for the academic year.
- Applicants’ age for the master’s degree and PhD programs should not exceed 28 years and 30 years respectively by the deadline of this call.
- Applicants are kindly requested to contact the University they wish to enroll before submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrollment.
SEE ALSO: NDEP Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Italian Government Scholarships (how to apply):
Applicants are to ensure that they submit and online application by the application deadline and will be required to provide complete information and supporting documents during the application.
Application Deadline: 9th June 2023
For information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.