International Scholarships 2023 at University of Insubria
The University of Insubria is delighted to welcome qualified international students for the International Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session in Italy. This program is eligible to Bachelor and Master candidates.
This scholarship is partially funded and an award of € 5.000,00 per year is given to qualified international Bachelor and Master students. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Insubria, Italy. The program will be awarded to international students wishing to enroll in Italian or English-taught bachelor’s or master’s degrees. Beneficiary students must attend courses, take exams, and pass at least 40 ECTS credits by the end of each summer session of exams.
The University of Insubria is an Italian university located in Como and Varese, with secondary locations in Busto Arsizio and Saronno. It was founded in 1998, it has been named after the area where it is situated, the historical-geographical region of Insubria. According to the ranking made by Il Sole 24 Ore in 2011, the University of Insubria places itself 16th out of the 58 state-supported Italian universities; third in Lombardy after Politecnico di Milano and University of Pavia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Insubria, Italy
Host Institution(s): University of Insubria, Italy
Value of Award: € 5.000,00 per year
Number of Awards: 20
Eligible Countries: International
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for International Scholarships 2023:
- Be international students, as defined in item 2.
- Commit to regularly enroll, for the academic year 2023/24, in a Bachelor or Master degree program of the University of Insubria
- For undergraduate students) demonstrate a final qualification grade not less than the 75% of the maximum possible final grade in the country where the qualification has been awarded
- For candidates attending the final year of secondary school) demonstrate he/she belongs to the top 25% of his/her class by an official document issued by his/her school, such as a statement signed and stamped by his/her school, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for study purpose in Italy (if requested by Italian laws).
- Have sufficient knowledge of the Italian language (B1) if they wish to enroll on a course taught in Italian.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 International Scholarships (how to apply):
Applications have to be submitted through the i-STUD online portal uninsubriaol.dirittoallostudio.it after having created a personal account on: https://uninsubria.esse3.cineca.it/AddressBook/ABStartProcessoRegAction.do
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.