Henkel IT Internship Program 2023
Applications for the Henkel IT Internship Program 2023/2024 session are hereby sought from qualified individuals worldwide. Candidates for the Bachelor‘s degree may apply to this program.
This Graduate Internship is organized by Henkel and is located in South Africa. You can shape your career with Henkel and make a difference. You assume full responsibility for your initiatives from the beginning and own them as a result. Numerous opportunities to follow your convictions and forge new pathways are made possible by the company’s distinctive brands in marketplaces throughout the world. This program is eligible to Bachelor students.
As an intern, you will take charge of the following responsibilities: Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: – Vodacom, APEX BI, Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Actively participate in training as required.
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree
Nationality: Any nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Henkel IT Internship Program 2023:
Applicants are expected to meet the following condition for this opportunity:
- Bachelor degree
- Good people and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Henkel IT Internship Program (how to apply):
Applications sent via email will not be accepted for the Henkel IT Internship Program, thus interested candidates must apply online.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.