ELI Abroad Intern and Volunteer Program 2023
Applications for the ELI Abroad Intern and Volunteer Program for the 2023/2024 session are now being accepted from adequately qualified individuals around the world. Graduate students may enroll in this program.
This Graduate Internship is organized by ELI Abroad and located in Uganda. The internship and volunteer program finds you working with doctors, nurses, and medical staff. Take on tasks based on your skills and previous training and/or educational background. Public health projects are also available, including educational campaigns in HIV/AIDS/STD prevention, hygiene practices, and nutrition.
ELI Abroad program finds you working with doctors, nurses, and medical staff. Take on tasks based on your skills and previous training and/or educational background:
- Gain valuable international work experience in medicine and healthcare while interning in Uganda.
- Make a lasting, positive impact on the lives of local Ugandans.
- Learn about medical issues in Uganda as you intern at a general hospital or small clinic.
- Experience all the wonderful offers of Uganda, from interesting dishes to beautiful natural attractions.
- Help educate the public on a variety of public health initiatives.
Company/Organization(s): ELI Abroad
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Uganda
Program Duration: 1 year
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduate Students
Nationality: Any Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for ELI Abroad Intern and Volunteer Program 2023:
To qualify for these internships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- B.Sc in Biomedical Science, Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmaceuticals
- The language skill required is English Language.
- An experience is also needed
- Take on tasks based on your skills and previous training and/or educational background
- A strong interest in the sustainability of non-profit organizations
- A go-getter attitude and ability to work independently
- An interest in and passion for the medicals
- A willingness to take on a variety of tasks
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 ELI Abroad Intern and Volunteer Program (how to apply):
Applicants must complete an online application form in order to be considered for the ELI Abroad Medical internships and volunteer program. Along with the written application, you must also send your CV and transcript.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.