Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023
Harvard South Africa Fellowship is delighted to welcome qualified and outstanding South African candidates who wish to continue their study programs to enroll for Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023 2023/2024 academic session.
This graduate fellowship is organized by Harvard University and is located in USA. The Fellowship program is open to South Africans who are mid-career applicants from historically marginalized or underrepresented groups, including applicants from rural areas outside urban centers. Interested mid-career applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of the opportunity.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1636 as Harvard College and named for its first benefactor, the Puritan clergyman John Harvard, it is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and is widely considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
Company/Organisation(s): Harvard University
Program Type: Graduate Fellowship
Program Location: USA
Program Duration: 12 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Not specified
Nationality: South Africans
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023:
- Applicants must show considerable skill in their chosen career and must be an educationally disadvantaged South African mid-career professional.
- Applicants must be within the age range of 30- to- 45 years old.
- Applicants who are successful as alumni of the program are expected to remain involved after the completion of their fellowship and serve as ambassadors for the fellowship.
- General administrative funds for program management
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Harvard South Africa Fellowship Program 2023 are to register and access the application for the fellowship. Applicants are to complete the application on Qualtrics and upload required documents as prompted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Writing samples (Personal statements and Academic Essay)
- Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.