Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical Studies 2023
The Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical Studies 2023 for prospective students are now fully open for applications and is designed to support international Postgraduate candidates who wish to continue their educational pursuit in the UK.
This scholarship scheme is a fully funded opportunity that covers tuition fees for qualified Postgraduate candidates. This program is sponsored by the The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom and hosted by The University of Edinburgh, UK. The medical scholarships which will be awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission in the 2023/2024 academic year.
The University of Edinburgh is a public research university based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Founded by the town council under the authority of a royal charter of King James VI in 1582 and officially opened in 1583, it is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities and the sixth-oldest university in continuous operation in the English-speaking world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be admitted to study one of the eligible Human Medical Programs at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must be currently domiciled in one of the eligible countries as derived from the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities as scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree program from a recognized institution of higher learning.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical Studies (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Medical students at the University of Edinburgh are to apply for admission to the University first. After submitting application for admission and being offered admission, students can the proceed to apply for the scholarship by completing an online scholarship application form which can be accessed via MyEd portal.
Candidates must also include a personal statement which addresses the following questions (3500 characters maximum):
- What specific elements of this program attracted you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will successful completion of this program at the University of Edinburgh benefit your own career and personal development?
- How will successful completion of this program at the University of Edinburgh enable you to contribute to your community/region or country?
Scholarship Deadline: 1 June 2023 at 11:59 BST
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.