FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program 2023
Applications for the FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program for the academic year 2023/2024 are currently being accepted from qualified Nigerian candidates. Applicants for the first degree applications.
This Internship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Nigerian First degree students. This program is sponsored by First City Monument Bank (FCMB) and is located in Nigeria. The FCMB Flexxtern is an internship program that gives young Nigerian graduates aged 18-30 years the opportunity to gain paid work experience in diverse areas of business by providing opportunities and access to a mentor through FCMB’s partner organizations.
First City Monument Bank (FCMB), a member of FCMB Group Plc, is a financial services holding company headquartered in Lagos. FCMB Group Plc has nine subsidiaries divided among three business groups: commercial and retail banking, investment banking, and asset and wealth management. As of December 2020, the group’s total assets were valued at US$5 billion (NGN: 2 trillion). The entity from which the bank was founded, City Securities Limited (CSL), was established in 1977 by Oloye Subomi Balogun, the Otunba Tunwashe of Ijebu, a Yoruba traditional aristocrat. First City Merchant Bank was established in 1982 with seed capital from CSL. It was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 20 April 1982 and granted a banking license on 11 August 1983. It was the first bank to be established in Nigeria without government or foreign support. In 2001, the name of the bank was changed from First City Merchant Bank to First City Monument Bank Limited following the bank’s transformation to a universal bank. A new subsidiary, FCMB Capital Markets Limited, was formed to support its corporate finance activities. On 15 July 2004, FCMB changed its status from a private limited liability company to a public limited liability company and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) by introduction on 21 December 2004.
SEE ALSO: Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme 2024
Company/Organisation(s): First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 weeks
Available Slot: 30
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be young Nigerians
- Must have graduated from an accredited higher institution of learning.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-30 years of age.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be available for the entire duration of the internship.
- 3 months paid internship for 30 winners.
- Free 1-day career training session for 30 winners, with certificates of participation.
SEE ALSO: MTN CHAMPS Program 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the FCMB Internship Program 2023 are to follow the steps outlined (below):
- Upload a 45-second video to Youtube with the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern telling why you deserve to be one of the FCMB Flexxterns.
- Click on Participate on the application portal, fill the registration form and include the link to your Youtube video.
- Share the link to your entry and invite your friends to vote for you. The more votes you have, the higher your chances of winning.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.