Erasmus Mundus Journalism Master’s Programme 2024
Applications are now open for qualified students from all nationalities for the 2024/2025 Erasmus Mundus Journalism Master’s Programme . The program is open to masters candidates who meet certain eligibility criteria.
This scholarship is an opportunity that offers €10.000 scholarship + €6.000 stipend to qualified masters candidates from across the globe. This program is sponsored by Erasmus Mundus Journalism and hosted by A selection of partner universities. Applicants can apply for admission to the Mundus Journalism programme and for a Mundus scholarship within the same application process. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to gain a world class degree.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus Mundus Journalism
Host Institution(s): A selection of partner universities
Scholarship Worth: €10.000 scholarship + €6.000 stipend
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Journalism Master’s Programme 2024:
- Must possess at a minimum, above-average marks/GPA during their bachelor.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete the degree and enter the job market.
- Must demonstrate excellent journalistic experience based on the quality of work samples, journalistic career and the journalistic reference.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
SEE ALSO: KAUST Postgraduate Fellowship 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Erasmus Mundus Journalism Master’s Programme (how to apply):
- Application form
- Academic documents such as certificates and official transcripts.
- Journalistic documents
- Language documents
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic and journalistic reference letters
- Documentation of nationality/nationalities
- Special needs/ Chronic illness/ Disabilities
Application Deadline: 10th January
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.