EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internships 2024
For the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internships 2024/2025 session, applications are now being accepted. Candidates studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from all over the world are especially encouraged to apply.
This fellowship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates. Participants of the fellowship will have the opportunity to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists. EPFL is one of the two Swiss Federal Institutes of technology and has three main missions in education, research and technology transfer. This program is sponsored and hosted by EPFL.
The École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL; English: Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne; German: Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Lausanne) is a public research university in Lausanne, Switzerland. Established in 1853, EPFL has placed itself as a university specializing in engineering and natural sciences. EPFL is part of the ETH Domain, which is directly dependent on the Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research. Inspired by French engineering school École Centrale Paris, EPFL was established to “train talented engineers in Switzerland”. The school has an urban campus that extends alongside Lake Geneva, and includes the EPFL Innovation Park as well as university research centers and affiliated laboratories.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): EPFL
Host Institution(s): EPFL
Number of Awards: Several
Duration: Up to two years
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internships 2024:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree programmes in the eligible courses.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s award must be enrolled in their 2nd year of studies or above.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they will be available for the fellowship in Switzerland if they become successful.
- Successful applicants will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600 per month for the period of the fellowship.
- Refund of travelling costs.
SEE ALSO: IREX Community Solutions Program 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internships (how to apply):
Applicants for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship in Switzerland 2024 are to apply online by filling some information about themselves, choose up to three domains of scientific interest and upload some documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- University Transcripts
- Letter of motivation in PDF. The letter should be used to describe applicant’s scientific interest.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.