Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program 2023 in Canada
Applications are invited from suitably qualified domestic and international candidates for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program 2023 in Canada. This program is eligible for Postdoctoral candidates.
This Postdoctoral Research Fellowships program is a partially funded scheme and a non refundable offer of $70,000 per year is given to qualified candidates. This program is sponsored by Government of Canada and hosted by Recognized Universities in Canada. The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social, and research-based growth.
SEE ALSO: UBC Doctoral Fellowships in Canada 2023
The objective of the Government of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to:
- Attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally
- Develop their leadership potential
- Position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Government of Canada
Fellowship Type: Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
Host Institution(s): Recognized Universities in Canada
Fellowship Worth: $70,000 per year
Number of Awards: 70 per year
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program 2023:
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada.
SEE ALSO: Rotary Peace Fellowships Programme 2024
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program (how to apply):
Applications must be prepared and submitted by applicants. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is complete. This includes ensuring that all host institution documents and referee assessments have been submitted.
Applicants should read the Selection committee guide prior to commencing their application. This guide lists the three evaluation criteria and has useful information on how the criteria are evaluated. Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships selection committees are multidisciplinary, and applications should therefore be written with a non-specialist research audience in mind.
Application Deadline: To be Updated
For more information about this opportunity,Visit the Official Website.