Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 at Griffith University
Griffith University in Australian is pleased to welcome suitable qualified international students who are looking to undertake a Postgraduates degree program at the university to submit application for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023/2024 academic session.
This program is partially funded and it provides a living allowance of AUD $28,854 (2022 rate, indexed annually) per annum; paid as a fortnightly stipend. Relocation, sick leave and parental leave provisions also apply. This program is sponsored by Australian Government, Australia and hosted by Griffith University, Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program is open to postgraduate students who are financially challenged to finish their studies in the country.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023/2024 at Donghua University
Applications for Griffith scholarships and Australian Government Research Training scholarships are considered through a competitive, merit-based selection process, with scholarships awarded throughout the year.
PhD and research degree scholarships can cover tuition fees, overseas student health cover, living allowances paid as stipends and relocation allowances.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government, Australia
Host Institution(s): Griffith University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Living allowance of AUD $28,854
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Training Program 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be commencing or enrolled in a Higher Degree by Research program (for which RTP support is available) at Griffith University.
- Applicants must not be receiving income from another source to support their general living costs that provides a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP stipend.
- Income unrelated to the candidate’s research program, or income received for the candidate’s research program but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs, is not to be taken into account.
SEE ALSO: Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 at Flinders University
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Australian Government Research Training Program (how to apply):
To be considered for Australian Government Research Training Program, applicants should follow these steps:
- Choose your research program
- Search our scholarships
- Choose a research topic
- Find and connect with a research supervisor
- Gather required documents
- Apply online
You can apply for a scholarship at any time through the Continuous Scholarship Round, and if you are successful with your application, you can commence at the next available intake.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.