ALAT By Wema Summer Internship Programme 2023
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates from across the globe for ALAT By Wema Summer Internship Programme 2023/2024 session. This program is eligible to Young Graduates.
This internship program is organized by Wema Bank and located in Nigeria. This program is a month-long internship designed to provide kids with the information and abilities they’ll need to travel the globe. Participants in the program will take part in a variety of activities and receive practical training from seasoned professionals.
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria; the regulator of the nation’s banking sector. As of 2019, Wema bank operates the largest digital banking system in Nigeria, ALAT By Wema, which is fully in use in all of the nation’s thirty seven states and territory. The bank was established on May 2, 1945, as a private limited liability company (under the old name of Agbonmagbe Bank Limited). In December 2015, Wema became a national bank, with a capital base of over N43.8billion having met the regulatory requirements for the National Banking license as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: EU Traineeships Programme 2023
Company/Organisation(s): Wema Bank
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for ALAT By Wema Summer Internship Programme 2023:
- Open to Male and Female
- Age 15 – 22
- Must have an Alat account.
- Record a 1-minute video explaining why you want to participate in #ALATSummerInternship and upload on Instagram. After which you confirm your registration here
- Terms and conditions apply.
- The summer internship program will run at selected Wema Bank branches nationwide.
- Hands-On Experience: As a part of our summer internship program, participants will be an integral part of our team, working on real projects that impact our business and customers directly.
- Mentorship and Guidance: Our seasoned professionals will guide and support participants throughout the internship, offering valuable insights and feedback to help them grow both personally and professionally.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other participants from diverse backgrounds and build relationships that may pave the way for future career opportunities.
- Skill Development: Sharpen their existing skills and acquire new ones in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
SEE ALSO: PWC South Africa Graduate Programme 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 ALAT By Wema Summer Internship Programme (how to apply):
You can apply to the ALAT by Wema Summer Internship Program on Instagram by posting a one-minute video of yourself explaining why you want to work there, tagging @Alat_ng and @wemabank, and using the hashtags #ALATSummerInternship and #LearnwithALAT.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Webpage.