Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary 2023 at University of Dundee
The University of Dundee is currently receiving applications from international candidates for the Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary beginning this 2023/2024 academic session for those who wish to continue their Postgraduate program in Scotland.
This scholarship is a partially funded opportunity worth £3,000 of living support given to qualified postgraduate candidates. This program is sponsored and hosted by University of Dundee, Scotland. this scholarship scheme is eligible to postgraduate candidates who wish to study in this prestigious university.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in Dundee, Scotland. It was founded as a university college in 1881 with a donation from the prominent Baxter family of textile manufacturers. The institution was, for most of its early existence, a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College located in the town of St Andrews itself. Following significant expansion, the University of Dundee gained independent university status by royal charter in 1967 while retaining elements of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
SEE ALSO: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2023
In partnership with the University of Dundee, Al-Maktoum College Dundee are providing living support bursaries for applicants joining an MSc Islamic Finance course in the 2023/24 academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Host Institution(s): University of Dundee, Scotland
Scholarship Worth: £3,000 of Living Support
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Have either a conditional or unconditional offer to study: Islamic Banking and Finance MSc, Islamic Banking, Finance and International Business MSc, Islamic Finance MSc
- Be starting your course in September 2023
- Have already been awarded one of the following University of Dundee scholarships: Global Citizenship Scholarship, Global Excellence Scholarship, Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarship (Africa / South Asia / Indonesia / China), If you are an International College Dundee student, you must have received the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship.
- Hold ‘International’ Fee Status
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Al-Maktoum College Living Support Bursary (how to apply):
There is no separate application form for this bursary. Your eligibility will be assessed by our Admissions team, and we will notify you in writing if you are eligible to receive this bursary.
Our Admissions team will contact Al-Maktoum College after you enroll at Dundee to confirm your award.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.