US Embassy Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024
This scholarship is an opportunity offered to qualified undergraduate applicants. This program is sponsored by and is to be taken in USA. Under the Global UGRAD program, a one semester scholarships is provided to outstanding undergraduate students from around the world for non-degree full-time study combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment. The Global UGRAD program provides a non-degree undergraduate study abroad opportunity in the United States on a competitive basis to university students.
SEE ALSO: Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship 2024
Scholarship Sponsor(s): U.S. Department of State
Scholarship to be taken in: USA
Study Level: Undergraduate
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Nationality: See eligible countries
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for US Embassy Global Undergraduate Exchange Program 2024:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program
- Have completed secondary education in their home country
- Have a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible)
- Be able to begin studies in the United States in 2024 (selected participants may not defer to a later date)
- Be eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program
- Be cleared by a physician to participate in the program
- Be committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
SEE ALSO: McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 US Embassy Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (how to apply):
Application Deadline: February 6, 2024
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.