Hawk Scholarships 2023 at University of Houston-Clear Lake
The University of Houston-Clear Lake is pleased to invite qualified international students to enroll for Hawk Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session in USA. This program is eligible to Undergraduate and Graduate students.
This scholarship scheme is partially funded and an offer of $1000 is given to qualified Undergraduate and Graduate candidates for general expenses. This scholarship opportunity is only awarded to high achieving students who are passionate about studying a degree program at the Institution. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA. UHCL’s teacher-scholars provide high-quality, student-centered undergraduate and graduate programs that prepare students to thrive in a competitive workplace and to make meaningful contributions to their communities.
The University of Houston–Clear Lake is a public university in Houston, Texas, with branch campuses in Pearland and Texas Medical Center. It is part of the University of Houston System. Founded in 1971, UHCL had an enrollment of more than 9,000 students for fall 2019.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA
Host Institution(s): University of Houston-Clear Lake, USA
Value of Award: $1000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Eligible Countries: International
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Hawk Scholarships 2023:
- New students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (as recalculated by UHCL) for
- Must have UHCL Admissions Application on file
- Must have a UHCL identification number
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Hawk Scholarships (how to apply):
- Please log into E-Services and click on “Financial Aid”
- Next click on “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click “Search”
- The Hawk Scholars Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on “Apply” **
- Click on “Details” to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship before applying **
- Next go back and click “Apply”. The aid year you are applying for is “2024”
- Answer any questions
- Priority Deadline: April 15, 2023
- Final Deadline: May 15, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.