University of Exeter 2023 Chevening Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK
Are you an international student looking for a fully funded scholarship opportunity in UK? Then search no more because the University of Exeter is inviting suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at the institution to submit application for the 2023 Chevening Masters Scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Chevening Masters Scholarships is an annual award funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and partner organisations to offer fully funded Master’s scholarships that covers both flights, accommodation, and course fees throughout the one year degree program in any discipline. The award will enable successful applicants undertake any course of their choice at the University.
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom. The university was established in 1838. Since its establishment, it continues to offer financial support to both home and international students who are facing some form of financial issues in pursuing their degree program in UK.
SEE ALSO: FIA Motorsport Engineering International Scholarship 2023 at Cranfield University in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevening Masters Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter in UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the University of Exeter 2023 Chevening Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree certificate.
- Applicants must have a minimum two years work and voluntary experience.
- Applicants must have leadership skills and a passion for effecting the necessary positive change in their home country.
- Applicant should be from a Chevening eligible country or territory.
- Applicants must return to their country of origin for at least two years after the completion of their scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry into a master’s programme at a UK university at the time of application.
Method of Application for the University of Exeter 2023 Chevening Masters Scholarships for International Students in UK:
Interested applicants should submit a master’s program application to the University and ensure to include a master’s degree program in course choices on the Chevening scholarship application.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.