UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships 2023
UCD Smurfit School is delighted to welcome outstanding and qualified international candidates for MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Postgraduate students.
This scholarship is partially funded and an award up to 25% to 50% tuition fee cover is given to qualified international Postgraduate candidates. This scholarship is sponsored and hosted by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin.
The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is the graduate business school of University College Dublin and is located in Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland, on the site of the former teacher-training Carysfort College. Undergraduate business education is provided by the Quinn School of Business on the main Belfield campus of UCD. It originates from the UCD Faculty of Commerce, founded in 1908, which became the first institution in Europe to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, in 1964. In 2018 the Financial Times ranked the school as 1st in Ireland and 23rd overall in their ranking of the Top 100 Business Schools in Europe. UCD’s Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is ranked 28th in the Financial Times’ ranking of leading European Business Schools in 2021. The business school’s Masters in International Management is ranked 3rd in the world.
SEE ALSO: Agnes C. Nelson Memorial International Scholarship 2023 at University of Washington
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin
Scholarship Worth: up to 25% to 50% tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- The UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full time MSc Program.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the program of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
- Exceptions: MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Bio therapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business – are not eligible for Scholarships.
- Country Eligibility: Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MSc, who are not resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum qualifications.
- The scholarship is worth up to 25% to 50% of the tuition fees of the full-time MSc degree study.
SEE ALSO: Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships (how to apply):
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. Interested candidates only need to apply for a study place at the school.
- All successful applicants who apply to a UCD Smurfit School MSc program will be considered.
- Contact Information: You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
For more information about this opportunist, Visit the Official Website.